This part is currently on *BACK ORDER*. You may either enter your e-mail to see if the part will come, or check below for a list of available replacement and compatible parts.
Here are available replacement and compatible parts for PS-103.
We're sorry. Unfortunately, CensusPC does not carry an available replacement or compatible part at this time. Please check back again later!
This product is a simple tester for switching power supply. It makes it easy to test the power supply output.
1. plug-in 24pin and P4 or P6 or P8 connector
2. turn on your power supply
3. display ATX power voltage on LCD
4. read each voltage value
5. read power good signal rising time (PG)
6. check the voltage ,if too lower or too higher , maybe system can't boot
7. check each out connector (same as before)
Dimension : H * L *D : 64mm * 150mm * 18mm
Tests 20-pin and 24-pin power supplies
Tests SATA power
Tests Pentium 4 power connector
Tests PCI-Express power connectors
Tests Xeon power connectors
Tests Floppy drive connectors
Tests standard 4-pin power supply connectors
Tests for +3.3V, -12V, PG, +5VSB, +12V, -5V, +5V outputs
This product is designed only for power supply output tests. Do not leave it connected to the power supply
unattended. It generates heat and could possibly damage your power supply.